Sunday, April 14, 2013

Going away party for friends

Miki and Jason Schultz moved to Guam about 4 years go, from Sacramento, CA.  On April 24, they will be moving back. (Sad face!)  The congregation had a going away party for them.  Our "kids" contributed to the menu with homemade chocolate chip cookies!!!  They are truly part of our congregation!  Thanks to the Costellejos' for their hospitality!!



Raylene & Cathysha

Miki with her floral headpiece and lei
.

(sorry for the black dot on the picture) Jason and Miki Schultz.  We will miss you guys!


Miki and her good friend, Khay Feranco

The wise ones of our congregation









These girls are all about 5'0!  They are all standing on a small, landscape wall!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have been looking for Jason and miki when this popped up. I used to pioneer with miki when we were young. I knew them before they got married! If you are willing, could you please give them my email address? It is therepnyeks@gmail.com. My name is emily Repnyek, but she used to know me as emily tinaza. Thanks! May Jehovah bless your continued endeavors!

    ReplyDelete